Elevate Ethics Academy Workshops
The Elevate Ethics Academy typically is delivered in a sequence of four, 90 minute, interactive workshops. With 25 employees in each session, participants will walk away with practical, positive tools that they can immediately implement in their professional lives. Elevate Ethics Academy can be facilitated by Alliance staff or be delivered through our train-the-trainer model.
Each workshop is comprised of an interactive presentation complete with a participant workbook and follow up materials to support continued learning. After each session, post-surveys are administered to measure knowledge and skills retention and application, anticipated behavioral changes, and usefulness of training.
Learning how to influence others with ethics.
- Learn what it means to be an ethical leader
- Participate in an ethical leadership self-assessment
- Understand the ethical traits of a person
- Practice ethical leader Know-Hows
Ethical Decision Making
Empowering the best ethical decision when faced with an ethical dilemma.
- Understand moral dilemmas
- Learn a moral decision making process
- Practice decision making by using real life ethical situations
Why good people sometimes fail to do the right thing.
- Understand why good people do bad things
- Learn about psychological BlindSpots
- Identify BlindSpots in real life ethics scenarios
- Learn a process to bust those BlindSpots
Ethical First Advisors
Build confidence when addressing employee concerns about misconduct.
- Practice moral praise and admonishment
- Practice how to communicate respectfully and responsibly in workplace conflicts
- Practice communication tools through roleplaying
Generational Ethics at Work
Managing value differences between the generations.
- Discuss the similarities and differences between three generations in the workplace (Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Millennials) and their ethical values
- Explore how these similarities and differences play out in the workplace and what challenges arise because of this
- Learn coaching and policy strategies to help manage generational differences in the workplace
Encouraging innovative solutions when faced with an ethical dilemma.
- Understand how imagination fuels strong ethical decision making
- Practice ways to encourage creative and innovative solutions when faced with an ethical dilemma
- Explain different ways to foster a work environment for creative decision making, focusing on policies, processes, and activities
The Birth of a BlindSpot
Understand how policies encourage or discourage ethical behavior.
- Understand five BlindSpots
- Practice identifying BlindSpots in real life workplace situations
- Explore policies and systems within the workplace that can cause people to have BlindSpots—thus sometimes encouraging unethical behavior
Ethical First Responders
Build confidence when speaking up during impromptu conversations.
- Understand what it means to be an Ethics First Responder during everyday, impromptu workplace conversations
- Learn the skills needed to respond during these “in the moment” interactions
- Practice being Ethics First Responders
Ethical Lens Inventory
Identify your moral compass and how to effectively use it with your team.
- Understand the four moral lenses
- Complete a moral lens self-assessment
- Learn how to work in teams with people that have moral lenses different from yours