Communications, Marketing, and sales manager
The Business Ethics Alliance is hiring an individual for a hybrid position in communication, marketing and sales, which includes communications and marketing strategy and implementation, product development and sales, graphic design, website management, and database management. We encourage full time applicants and part time applicants for any or all parts of this job posting.
What to expect day-to-day
- Develop and execute the strategic communication and marketing plan with the Executive Director.
- Regularly conduct relevant market research, monitor trends, manage ongoing communication audits to evaluate current methods of communication, and use audit results to implement strategic marketing plans.
- Work with community programs staff to market programs and with Ethicspace members to market fee-based products and services. Advise Creative Manager on social media planning and implementation.
- Design and create all communication, branding, and content for the Alliance, including community program packets, event marketing postcards, brochures/flyers, banners, email blasts, and all materials for fee-based products and services.
- Create and implement sales strategy for Alliance fee-based ethics products and services. Develop and implement processes for following up with current clients. Research and seek out new clients.
- Oversee the development of new fee-based ethics products and services.
- Design and update Alliance website, including general website content, payment terminal, program registration, and login modules for clients.
- Manage all Alliance digital communication.
- Manage in-office technology equipment and support requests.
- Manage our Salesforce database, oversee data input, aggregate data and pull requested reports and mailing lists, and create processes and directional applications for database users.
- At minimum Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, advertising or a related field. Minimum of two years of communications/marketing/sales experience.
- Strong knowledge of communication principles, media and public relations practices, methods and strategies.
- Experience in product marketing and sales, and basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Skill in graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite or similar) and creating well-designed documents using Microsoft Office.
- Experience in website development and management using Squarespace or similar program.
- Experience will Salesforce database or similar.
- Experience with MailChimp or similar.
- Extremely adept with technology.
- Strong initiative and sense of responsibility.
- Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with a strong team focus.
- Ability to promote the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Cover Letter
- Two References
To apply, send required documents to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our strong belief that all employees and volunteers should be treated with respect and dignity. The Alliance is committed to providing equal opportunities for all qualified people. We prohibit discrimination by or against any person on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, veteran status or any other classification prohibited by law. The Alliance will provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities.
Position open until the job is filled.